Testimonial
5.0
Style and Design

I was planning a trip for my girlfriend and I and thought to myself that the only thing that would make this trip better was if we got engaged. I shopped around and compared Primestyle to a few other on line sites but I needed the ring in a hurry, and of course I made this big decision on a whim.

Most factories took almost 2-3 weeks to make an item and my trip was in exactly one week. I contacted the customer service team and got in touch with one of the reps named Thomas. He was very professional and assured me that the ring would take only about 4 days to make and that It would get to me before I had to leave for my trip. I was so surprised when I received the ring two days before we had to leave and it was perfect.

I was so excited to present it to her that I almost popped the question at the airport. You would have thought that I was the one receiving a gift. This was a wonderful buy, extremely fast shipping, and great customer service.

Could not ask for anything more except for the great big "yes" I received. Thanks Primestyle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Primestyle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.