Primestyle - Liars!!
I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle.It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong.
I upgraded to the maximum clarity and when I took it to a local jeweler, he said it was the lowest clarity and not worth more than $1000. The appraisal, which was fake, said it was worth $4000.
We paid $1400.00 for the ring.Now I am trying to return it under their "friendly" 30 day money back guarantee and I can't get them to answer their phone, return emails, or give me an RMA.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "I ordered Aquamarine earrings from Jared. They were shown in a brilliant Aquamarine color (see photo). What they sent was clear glass (see photo). Not even a hint..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I purchased (2) Mens neckchains 1- 10k Gold and 1- Silver (2) Mens bracelets 1- 10k and 1- Silver all of which I found out to be not what I..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- " Metal Roof Outlet, AKA Dura-lock Roofing, AKA DLD Roofing installed a Allmet metal roof on my house on around August 10 2010. The sheets..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."
- "I purchased these shoes over a year ago at Marks Work Warehouse and they have seldom been worn by me. I mean seldom. The shoes look brand new and..."