Reply by Primestyle

Featured
Thanks for taking the time to write a review! PrimeStyle.Com look forward to working with you again in the future.

We’re able to offer very competitive prices on all of our jewelry because we manufacture each item at our factory and sell directly from the factory floor. With no overhead retail costs, we can pass on these significant savings to our customers.

We also offer a price guarantee. If you find your item at a retail store or have it appraised and the value is not significantly higher than what you paid, you’ll be entitled to a full refund. Every item is 100% as stated on our website. The diamonds are real and certified and the precious metals are genuine and solid, ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Author's
1.1K views

I ordered an engagement ring from Primestyle.It was embarrassing when I received it as one of the diamonds is almost black from being cut wrong.

I upgraded to the maximum clarity and when I took it to a local jeweler, he said it was the lowest clarity and not worth more than $1000. The appraisal, which was fake, said it was worth $4000.

We paid $1400.00 for the ring.Now I am trying to return it under their "friendly" 30 day money back guarantee and I can't get them to answer their phone, return emails, or give me an RMA.

Review about: Primestyle Ring.

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

You thought you'd get a $4000 ring for $1400?

comments