Testimonial
5.0

PrimeStyle was an amazing find when looking for an engagement and wedding ring for my wife. The customer service is superb.

I wanted to ensure that the two bands would perfectly match, and their jeweler spent 10+ minutes on the phone with me custom making a ring that would be perfect in every way - and it was. All jewelry purchases I make will be going through PrimeStyle.

I'm also going to make sure that all my family and friends gonna use you guys fit their jewelry needs!! Ty

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of primestyle ring from Primestyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $700 and wants Primestyle to issue a partial refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primestyle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Portsmouth, New Hampshire, United States #1233402

I just bought a ring and I am waiting to see how beautiful it will be as i am praying to god i didnt just lose a ton of money.

comments