Featured Not resolved
4.1
Style and Design

I just got a wedding ring set from Primestyle.It's pretty and matched the pictures.

My guy paid $4000 for the set and we received papers stating it has a $16,000 retail value. Not quite. I had it appraised and the value came back at $4000. The appraiser did say the main diamond was in excellent condition.

The rest of the diamonds were good to average. I like the rings and I couldn't find what I wanted locally so I'm happy with the purchase. Just don't be fooled into thinking you're getting a discount.

Shipping was fast and free.We didn't have to pay sales tax so that was a small savings.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of primestyle ring from Primestyle and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primestyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was appraised way lower than you said. Author liked the most pricing is affordable for quality. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Blue Nile. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primestyle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

East Troy, Wisconsin, United States #1277385

If you're going to dish out $4,000 on a piece of diamond jewelry then complain about the value - why not purchase it locally where they appraise it with paperwork??

to that1jennmama Tacoma, Washington, United States #1277508

I just posted about my experience so that other people shopping online with Primestyle would be more informed. I had the rings appraised by an appraiser. Not sure why people troll here but I guess some folks feel the need to be critical.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1207093

Appraisal value and retail value are not the same thing.

Irving, Texas, United States #1206322

So, you got what you paid for? What is the problem? Did you think it would come with 72 virgins, too?