5.0
Style and Design

I purchased a wedding band from Primestyle.com and it was the best experience ever!The ring is gorgeous and could not have had any better consumer service.

I will recommend this online diamond retailer to everyone I know in the future. They kept me informed throughout my making of my ring. I knew when it was coming out of the mold and even when the were appraising my finished ring ~ They were wonderful! Thank you so much and I love my wedding band!

They even offer a Lifetime warranty on my ring. How can you go wrong - You can't!

Thank you again I'm so thrilled with my ring.Chris

Review about: Primestyle Ring.

Reason of review: Fast order processing.

I liked: Gave me a great appraisal on my new ring.

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

Louis Vuitton - A disgusting return policy! Louis Vuitton "Wow! I wish I read this before wishing for an LV bag. My husband surprised me with this bag for christmas. I used it for less than hour but decided..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more Primestyle - A well satisfied customer Primestyle "Primestyle Thank you. Thomas did a fantastic job on my custom made ring I wasn't happy with the first item I ordered so I returned it and had..." Read more Origami Owl - Terrible Quality For the Price! (with pictures) Origami Owl "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..." Read more Little Caesars - Nasty/ unprofessional Little Caesars "I just wanted to say that Sarah heckman Dean needs to be fired. She talks to her employees any type of way. She cusses at them and calls them names...." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more