I purchased a wedding band from Primestyle.com and it was the best experience ever!The ring is gorgeous and could not have had any better consumer service.

I will recommend this online diamond retailer to everyone I know in the future. They kept me informed throughout my making of my ring. I knew when it was coming out of the mold and even when the were appraising my finished ring ~ They were wonderful! Thank you so much and I love my wedding band!

They even offer a Lifetime warranty on my ring. How can you go wrong - You can't!

Thank you again I'm so thrilled with my ring.Chris

Review about: Wedding Band.

I liked: Gave me a great appraisal on my new ring.

5.0
Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Primestyle Ring
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fast order processing / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion