Reply by Primestyle

We guarantee our items quality and at the same time that the value of the item is significantly lower than a retail store.

We appreciate the fact that you took your time to post the review.We found a lot of the information provided by you in this review not accurate (we reviewed all previous communication).

However, you being a not satisfied customer is something that we would like to try to work on and change it.Therefore we tried to call you a couple of times and sent you an email.

I purchased a White Gold Diamond Trilogy Ring for my fiancé G colour and VS1-VS2 Clarity, it is YELLOW, I contacted Primestyle immediately and David laughed down the phone to me saying "You expect a GIA certified diamond for that price?HAHAHA" NO DAVID I WANT WHAT WAS ADVERTISED TO ME!!

I had also spoke to Thomas before making my purchase to ensure it would not be yellow in colour and Thomas promised me it would be "As shown on website once you order the G colour". What a joke, it was VERY Yellow. I then wanted to send it back for a refund, I had to pay 80 ~$100 to post it back. I was then advised that they were going to charge me $60 for posting the ring to me, therefor refunding me the cost minus $60 for shipping, this is a joke as on the site it is stated up top, "FREE SHIPPING" AND when you look at their shipping page, if you do need to pay for shipping it is $30 INTERNATIONAL, so where did the $60 come from Primestyle???

Biggest rip off of a company.AVOID AVOID AVOID, if you love the person you want to give the ring to DO NOT buy substandard items from Primestyle.

Review about: Primestyle Ring.

Reason of review: Not as described.