Featured Not resolved

I purchased a .8 oval cut diamond solitaire ring from Primestyle Jewelers and twenty two days ago I informed them that due to their poor workmanship the stone fell out of the setting.David (the owner) said give him 4 days to review and he'd get back to me , that was 20 days ago.

Buyer beware of these online business's that claim lifetime warranty. Do your homework before purchasing online and check reviews.

When you purchase a diamond ring you should expect it to last longer than two years.Still have not heard back from the owner, i dont imagine I will.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of primestyle ring and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1200. Primestyle needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primestyle ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primestyle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Blue Nile.

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1207725

Did you insure your diamond?

The company will not communicate and have removed my post from their fb page . They hide true online reviews .

PrimeStyleCares

Thank you for your comments.The ring was in the customer possession for over two years.

We don't provide insurance for diamonds lose or removal. We offered the customer to send back the item for inspection and tried to call her several times we she insisted on wanting a new diamond. We offered to replace the stone at a cost price in order to assist her since she doesn't have insurance.

A manager tried to call her several times and left messages but she still claims that we are not contacting her.Please contact us at 888.532.9440 and ask to speak with a manager as we are trying to contact you many times in order to assist you.

to PrimeStyleCares #1044313

This is a complete lie , you have claimed to call so I asked communication to be via email .I have left several messages for both David the owner and Jenny the manager .

I will send another email to see if I get any response .