Primestyle jewellry beware

I purchased a .8 oval cut diamond solitaire ring from Primestyle Jewelers and twenty two days ago I informed them that due to their poor workmanship the stone fell out of the setting.David (the owner) said give him 4 days to review and he'd get back to me , that was 20 days ago.

Buyer beware of these online business's that claim lifetime warranty. Do your homework before purchasing online and check reviews.

When you purchase a diamond ring you should expect it to last longer than two years.Still have not heard back from the owner, i dont imagine I will.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Primestyle Cut Diamond Solitaire Ring
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #708325

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Primestyle? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 07, 2015 #1044307

The company will not communicate and have removed my post from their fb page . They hide true online reviews .

1 0 Reply

Oct 01, 2015 #1041697

Thank you for your comments. The ring was in the customer possession for over two years. We don't provide insurance for diamonds lose or removal. We offered the customer to send back the item for inspection and tried to call her several times we she insisted on wanting a new diamond. We offered to replace the stone at a cost price in order to assist her since she doesn't have insurance. A manager tried to call her several times and left messages but she still claims that we are not contacting her. Please contact us at 888.532.9440 and ask to speak with a manager as we are trying to contact you many times in order to assist you.

1 1 Reply

Oct 07, 2015 #1044313

This is a complete lie , you have claimed to call so I asked communication to be via email . I have left several messages for both David the owner and Jenny the manager . I will send another email to see if I get any response .

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.