Reply by Primestyle

Featured Not resolved
Thanks for choosing PrimeStyle.com! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

PrimeStyle offers a Lifetime Warranty that covers and repair, damages and routine cleanings at factory cost, which is significantly lower than retail.
Author's
1.5
Style and Design

Bought this ring, and had it appraised at another jewelry store and they told me it was a low cost stone not what PrimeStyle said it was. David told me to send it back and he would make it right!

I sent it back per his instructions, and he played like he didn't receive a ring in the package, so I had Fedex get involved! They asked David to send them the packaging, but he would not send it so FedEx couldn't persue the case.

David did not return my ring, and that was my second ring from PrimeStyle! I spent $8000.00

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Primestyle and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Primestyle.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Jewelry and Accessories category for more informed decision or compare Primestyle to other companies on our site.

Comments

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1280976

We just received the g/h trilogy ring we ordered and it's so yellow I wouldn't be surprised if it was an m/n. So so disappointed.

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1257352

Your mistake was asking another jewelry store to appraise a stone you bought from the competition. They have no interest in telling you anything good since they did not make the sale.

The object is to p.iss you off so you WILL buy from them, if they can make you believe they are the honest ones and your seller is not. This is a common yet annoying habit among jewelry stores. I once had a jewelry store manager tell me my diamond was fake when I took my ring in for sizing. He was willing to give me the gold value and sell me a 'real' one though.

Since I know diamonds, and know how to use a loupe and tester, I called him on his BS. I did not allow him to size my ring. I do not do business with people like that.

If you ever buy a diamond and want an independent appraisal, go to a JEWELER, not a jewelry store, especially a chain. Rarely do they even employ an actual jeweler, let alone a GIA certified one.

to LadyScot #1257490

Still not a reason for PrimeStyle

To keep my ring

LadyScot
to Anonymous Naples, Florida, United States #1257539

No, you are right. If they have the ring, they should not keep it.

Now, you can have FedEx pick up the packing from him. If he will not comply, report the ring stolen to the police, with pictures, and give the cops all the information and let them handle it.

I would make sure to let the guy know that if he does not allow FedEx to have the packing, that you will get the police involved. $8000 would be grand larceny or grand theft, depending on the laws in your state.

to LadyScot Irving, Texas, United States #1258465

Yes, the key here is to educate yourself before making such an investment. Do you go buy a car without researching it?

H3ll no! Get a loup(they are cheap) and figure out what you are looking for.

Secondly, why the *** is this tw1t sending and $8000 ring by mail? That is ludicrous!

Hand deliver it yourself. Are americans really this dvmb, or is she just wanting the insurance money?

comments