Reply by Primestyle

Our diamonds are 100% real and from only natural sources – carat weight, clarity, and color are all certified to be as stated online with a full diamond guarantee. And all of the precious metals we use in our jewelry are genuine and solid. We also provide a price guarantee. If you find our items are not priced significantly lower than retail, you’re entitled to a full money back refund.

We tried contacting this reviewer couple of times but there was no response, there is no name or any indication of order number, we believe this anonymous review has been uploaded by one of our competitors to damage primestyle brand.
Author's
2.3
Style and Design

I ordered an engagement ring for my girlfriend from primestyle. I went with a .8 ct center diamond, 2 blue sapphires on the sides and then several smaller diamonds down the band.

This was ordered in an I/J color. When the ring came it had a very noticeable yellow tint. I know nothing about rings so the yellow color wasn't given a second thought until my fiancé mentioned it. I had 2 seperate jewelers/gemologists look at it and say the color was closer to an M, maybe lower.

Primestyle had nothing but excuses when questioned about this issue. We actually ordered another ring in G/H color that was found to be a borderline J color, possible K. Neither ring was appraised for anywhere near where primestyle said they were worth.

When I called and said I wanted to return the 2nd ring, I was told I could return it for in-store credit in the amount I paid for the ring. This company is very dishonest and I'll never purchase anything from them again.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of primestyle ring from Primestyle. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Primestyle to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Primestyle for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Dublin, Dublin, Ireland #1280972

Just received our ring which was supposed to be g/h and it's very yellow. So disappointed.

comments