5.0
Style and Design

Beautiful Jewellery, Great Prices, Helpful Customer Service!We purchased a beautiful ring set from PrimeStyle that was very unique compared to anything we had seen in stores.

When they arrived, it turned out I didn't know my correct ring size, but PrimeStyle was more than happy to organise to have my rings resized at a fraction of the cost of having it done at my local jewellers. All the staff that I dealt with were so helpful and friendly and it was very reassuring to receive updates letting us know the progress of our purchase.

We are so happy with the rings and I have even received comments about them from staff at jewellery stores regarding how unique and gorgeous they are.Would definitely use PrimeStyle again!

Review about: Primestyle Ring.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

I received a 5 stone diamond in 14K gold ring.The clarity is very good VS1-VS2.

But the color of the diamonds I was told to be a G-H which is virtually colorless.Instead I received an I-J (tint of yellow) what is a lees grade quality diamond.