4.8
Style and Design

I purchased my wife's engagement ring and wedding band from Primestyle and I couldn't be happier.its actually hard to believe that they were able to give me such a great price considering the quality of the diamonds and the rings themselves and the FANTASTIC customer service I received.

They were attentive to my needs in every way and kept my completely informed throughout the process.I've recommended them to friends and will definitely be shopping with them again.

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of primestyle ring. Primestyle needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned primestyle ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Primestyle. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Blue Nile.

Had an Experience with Primestyle?

Comments

PrimeStyleCares

Thank you for expressing your opinion. We work hard to be able to provide you with an incomparable diamond jewelry prices together with excellent service.

for more testimonials and customers reviews http://www.primestyle.com/testimonials.html