Review about Primestyle Ring from Southaven, Mississippi
They can't be trusted, I sent a ring back because it was the wrong one and they kept it and said they never received it and wouldn't co-operate with Fed ex so I could collect the insurance. PrimeStyle signed for the ring, I lost $8,000. So help not a lie, David and Mike both lied to me after they admitted to me it was there.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I found a nice coat on FashionMia and ordered it for myself as a Christmas present. They emailed me the package's tracking number, and I kept track of it every..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I was a mathis customer July 25,2015. They repaired my brakes,and supposedly repaired my fuel tank pressure sensor. On August 17,2015 i took my car up to a dealership to..."