Review about Primestyle Ring from Southaven, Mississippi
They can't be trusted, I sent a ring back because it was the wrong one and they kept it and said they never received it and wouldn't co-operate with Fed ex so I could collect the insurance. PrimeStyle signed for the ring, I lost $8,000. So help not a lie, David and Mike both lied to me after they admitted to me it was there.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a 100 dollar necklace with 7 charms and a plate... And then payed for expedited shipping... I got the package on time, just to open it and find..."
- "I went to the piercing pagoda in Las Vegas South Premium outlets, and I've wanted to get my second piercings for a while now. when I first passed the kiosk,..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "I was a mathis customer July 25,2015. They repaired my brakes,and supposedly repaired my fuel tank pressure sensor. On August 17,2015 i took my car up to a dealership to..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."