Testimonial
5.0
Style and Design

I have had 2 pieces made by Prime Style. Neither could I have had the size or quality I got unless I used them.

They are truly what they say, a manufacturer. They can do things for less because they buy quantity and are direct to you, very little overhead which is reflected in the price. They offer personal service and will guarantee your satisfaction. Period.

Their turn around is lightning speed and will redo anything you are not pleased with. Both my pieces were made to order. I gave carat size and CCC I was looking for and they found what I wanted. Both kind of difficult.

A 15 carat princess cut tennis bracelet. Every stone similar. A 5 carat 10 stone ring, wasn't an easy job getting 10 1/2 carats to match up. It took months, but, they did it.

I was willing to wait for an heirloom. And, even after all the time and effort and custom order, if I didn't like it, they would refund. Overnight delivery as a courtesy for my patience.

I recommend them to everyone. I can not say enough about the spectacular pieces I got for a fair price and always dealing with true professionals made the whole process comfortably reassuring.

Product or Service Mentioned: Primestyle Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.